Handstand form check.
Started by zdravko123, March 6, 2014 · 1 Replies · 933 Views
Work on opening your shoulders and hollow position. A big issue with your legs is the bent knees. Chest-to-wall handstand will help you out, no doubt. I think also you should refine your kick up to handstand. Too many loose variables, you are entering the handstand with head out, shoulders closed, bent legs, etc.. When I kick up, everything is in place expect the line of the shoulders and of the leg. Ribs are in and hips are tucked and head is not out before I initiate the kick up, toe of leading leg is already pointed...less things to worry about.
Good job noticing and fixing your toe point
But as your alignment improves, it would also be good to be able to get right into correct alignment from the start of handstand entry.
I'm sure some more experienced people will chime in with some more advice in a bit.