Hello!
After posting these, I realized that in the PE, my straight leg might be higher than is allowed.
Do you guys think that that is a mastery killer? If so, I'll repost with lower form.
Thank you for any feedback!
PE
IM
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Nash, March 6, 2014 · 4 Replies · 200 Views
Hello!
After posting these, I realized that in the PE, my straight leg might be higher than is allowed.
Do you guys think that that is a mastery killer? If so, I'll repost with lower form.
Thank you for any feedback!
PE
IM
Hi Nash, looking good!
Just some thoughts - keep your head going along a horizontal line for the PE, avoid that hump in the middle. For the iM, keep symmetrical, your hips seem to drop to your right more.
Nice mat :-)
With the caveat that I'm not coach, nor a certified athelete, your form does seem good for the PE. My take on it (based on in the info on the course) is that as long as the glutes do not go above the height of the knees while moving from side to side, then it's good (again I could be wrong). I'm at SE2 with this element, but I keep these and cossack squats as a warm up, trying with these to get lower with my glutes over time.
LateStarter@46 said:Hi Nash, looking good!
Just some thoughts - keep your head going along a horizontal line for the PE, avoid that hump in the middle. For the iM, keep symmetrical, your hips seem to drop to your right more.
Nice mat :-)
Dude! How were you able to spot these 2 things! It took me a couple of reruns to see what you are talking about. Are you a graphic designer (pixel perfectionist)?
Thanks for the input it. I appreciate.
p.s mat is a Dollamur. Around $100. I love it.
:-) maybe I should look into that! It so happened that I was on this element this week and noticed that keeping low and level really gave the glutes and adductors a good workout.Nash said:Are you a graphic designer (pixel perfectionist)?
.