Well, a bodybuilder friend of mine dragged me to the gym to try out some deadlifts, and what can I say, I'm addicted. It looks like for the time being, I'm going to be focussing a lot of my attention on barbell training. I know GST is more holistic, but I'm afraid at least as far as I'm concerned it's just not as fun.
That being said, I still want to attain some GST moves at some point, like human flag and press handstands, so I'm not giving up completely. I'd like to retain what I've got so far for when I come back to GST in the future.
So I'm wondering what I'm going to have to make sure I include in my programming in order to retain the most benefit.
I'm assuming I'll need to include planche and front lever work at the very least, as well as dislocates and active compression. Also hand balancing, but that's really more skill training than strength training and I don't have to worry about that.
Anyone have any other ideas of what I should be training?