Hi, I haven´t heard anything about PPT or not on the planche iM, but I guess it would be good preparation for the straddle/full planche?
Is it ok to have that or is it bad in some way?
Regards, Tobias
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Shaolintobbe, March 3, 2014 · 5 Replies · 169 Views
Hi, I haven´t heard anything about PPT or not on the planche iM, but I guess it would be good preparation for the straddle/full planche?
Is it ok to have that or is it bad in some way?
Regards, Tobias
I find much better glute activation with it, and it is certainly necessary for the PE/SEs. So yes, a good habit to implement ![]()
Ok, Thank you Jon ![]()
I'm sorry for the stupid question guys, what is PPT?
I've tried to google it but found oly power point related topics.
Thanks
Posterior Pelvic Tilt.
Thanks