pain in collar bone after support

Started by Amebix138, April 18, 2009 · 2 Replies · 2,671 Views

Amebix138

I get a kind of decompression pain in my collar bone right as I let go of the rings. Theres no pain during the support. I also get the same kind of pain in my clavicle right after dips. Doesnt last more then a few seconds and after that it feels fine. Anyone know what this might be?

Thanks.

braindx

Are you doing dips correctly?

Make sure your shoulder girdle is DEPRESSED the whole time... if the rings ever get up near your ears.. or even up at the level of your chin you're doing them wrong.

Chris H Laing

So you should be pulling the shoulders down throughout the whole dip? Steven say whaaa?

Can this also lead to neck problems, because my shoulders are practically in my ears when I do weighted dips.