This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLPE 3 & 4 - equipment....

Started by EDM, March 1, 2014 · 3 Replies · 126 Views

EDM

Hi all,

I was wondering if this thing is ok for arch-up and curl-up:

 

2424_lowerbackbench_big.jpg

 

I don't have anybody to spot me like in the F course video, and this is the first solution I've found....

 

thanks for your comments!

bye,

gohei_

Are you planning on buying on of those or just use them at the gym? One idea (that I will be using) is to place a box or whatever in front of a pair of stall bars and hook the feet inbetween the rungs on it.

Jon Douglas

I like the table or bench with rings straps around it for this, esp for outdoor training :)

EDM

Yep, I have this in my gym and would be the easiest solution, so I would go for it but I just want to be sure that it doesn't change the exercise to much since the angle is different..

I've tried arch ups on this and can feel a lot of work on the lower back, but not sure if easier than doing it placed horizontally

otherwise I'll probably need to "build" something close to the stall bars as you suggested..