This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Names of the Athletes in the GB Courses

Started by Alan Tseng, March 1, 2014 · 5 Replies · 331 Views

Alan Tseng

The only ones I recognize are I think Allan, Dillon, Heath?  Is there any of the other students that is performing the exercises in Foundation, Handstand, or Rings Courses videos?

 

Like for example I don't really know the names of the ones performing SL/PE4.

RF_Guy

Cast names will be revealed at the end of F4 :)

Bro'
RF_Guy said:

Cast names will be revealed at the end of F4 :)

 

When the credits roll after you achieve mastery on every element in one workout for the first time.  :lol:

Micawberian

I was wondering about that kid who does the dislocate video. What's his name? It's like his only videos are for dislocates! Is he the master of dislocates or something?

Cory Fair
Biren P. said:

I was wondering about that kid who does the dislocate video. What's his name? It's like his only videos are for dislocates! Is he the master of dislocates or something?

That's Jubal and there's a reason for that, he's our photographer/videographer for the courses ;)

emilianop
Cory Fair said:

That's Jubal and there's a reason for that, he's our photographer/videographer for the courses ;)

 

...meaning those are GB selfies!