Hey guys!
I just bought Rings one today and have 2 questions :
First question: I am at the moment working through foundation 2 however i have been training on rings for the last few years and have a 60 second Ring Support Hold with the rings turned out a pretty solid 20-30 second full lay backlever and a decent ring handstand (Elbows locked rings are not turned out 45 degrees though) - As far as i read it is more or less "Do Rings One but be careful to listen to your body" right?
And my Second question is regarding the actual exercises - In the foundation courses there was no "rest" between sets because there were the IM exercises as "rest" however there are no IM exercises coupled with the Ring strenght exercises - Do you rest inbetween sets and if yes then how long? I read it all but didn't see any information regarding that (Unless i somehow managed to skip it
)
Thanks guys!