This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Foundation

Started by Alec O, February 28, 2014 · 1 Replies · 117 Views

Alec O

Hey guys, I just have a little question regarding foundation 1. I recently purchased it and just completed FL PE1. I understand that you can demonstrate mastery from the start, so I ended up beginning from Week 9, FL PE1. now that I have completed it and achieved mastery, do I go for week 11 mastery for pe2 as well, or do I simply start from week 1 every time from here?

Thanks for the help.

MattProulx
Alec O said:

Hey guys, I just have a little question regarding foundation 1. I recently purchased it and just completed FL PE1. I understand that you can demonstrate mastery from the start, so I ended up beginning from Week 9, FL PE1. now that I have completed it and achieved mastery, do I go for week 11 mastery for pe2 as well, or do I simply start from week 1 every time from here?

Thanks for the help.

If you read the "getting started" section it states that if you are successful at attempting mastery, then move on to week 11 of the next element , and to continue doing so until you fail.