Front lever pull-ups with bar touch (false grip)

Started by Yaad Mohammad, February 27, 2014 · 7 Replies · 4,392 Views

Yaad Mohammad

My current progress at it! I'm almost there without false-grip!

Criticism would be much appreciated!

Bipocni

Yaad Mohammad
Bipocni said:

Haha I'll take that as a compliment!

Ravn

Looks bloody good, Yaad! Well done.

piotro

Strong, but you are not getting your arms fully straight/slight bend in elbows?

B1214N

Great job Yaad! Do you train these regularly or do you do these once in a while? Can you also do a full ROM half lay FL row without false grip or kipping?

Yaad Mohammad
Ravn said:

Looks bloody good, Yaad! Well done.

Thanks a lot!

 

piotro said:

Strong, but you are not getting your arms fully straight/slight bend in elbows?

I just noticed that when you pointed it out! I'll record one soon with locked arms!

 

B1214N said:

Great job Yaad! Do you train these regularly or do you do these once in a while? Can you also do a full ROM half lay FL row without false grip or kipping?

No, I don't really train them regularly, I think I should. I haven't tried doing full ROM half lay FL yet. I'll give it a try as soon as I get hands on bars again.

B1214N

Lucky! I can only get to where my upper arms are level or slightly below the body in full FL rows (no false grip), but even with false grip I can't touch the bar with my hips. I can't do adv tuck FL rows with the bar touching my body either.