fantastic rings routine by Dong Zhen

Started by Mikael Kristiansen, April 15, 2009 · 2 Replies · 3,621 Views

Mikael Kristiansen

Hello, I am a circus artist and I don´t really have much knowledge about ring gymnastics, but I am very fascinated by it. From what I understand, this routine must be quite demanding. I seldom see people swing into the strength positions as much as he does. From what I understand, it must be very difficult to stop the momentum and maintaining balance.

Another routine by him. I like when he lowers down only to pull himself to cross again.

Richard Duelley

Both of those were amazing. . .he is so smooth into/out of the inverts/maltese and the butterfly cross pull in the second video at 40 seconds was awesome!(I think thats what that is) :shock:

Ryan Hutchins

wow... strength like that is ridiculous. I will get near there. swing inv X to swing inv X is just too sick.