This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

My Training Log

Started by Matt Hurtado, February 25, 2014 · 0 Replies · 1 Views

Matt Hurtado

Hi, I'm new to the GB community. 

 

My name is Matt and I'm a dancer. I've been dancing for three years now and I'm really into calisthenics as well. I recently got into gymnastics, as I my bodyweight training has slowly drawn me to it, and consequently, to GB. 

 

I purchased F1-F4 a while ago and, recently, H1. My goal for all of these is to simply make it through. I am fairly strong, but I hope to correct any muscle imbalances and mobility weaknesses by doing these courses. 

 

My Goals:

 

100 Consecutive Push-ups

25 Consecutive Pull-ups

 

in the next few weeks:

 

60s full HBH

60s Plank

10 Elevated ring dips

5 full hanging leg raises

Single leg squats

 

 

Now, as soon as I recover my programs I can begin and start to log.