This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Wrist Stretch 4

Started by lnick1975, February 25, 2014 · 4 Replies · 266 Views

lnick1975

Does anyone have any additional stretching exercises or techniques to increase the range of motion on the shoulders to perform this stretch properly?  

Ryan Reynolds

I have this same problem.  I can't stretch my wrists properly because my hands are still pointing towards each other instead of  back at my body.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  

Ryan Reynolds

I was doing this again last night and I had a look at the example again.  I noticed that in the video he had a wider stance with his hands than what I was trying to do.  I tried again with my hands farther apart and I found it gave me more rotation range in my shoulders to get my hands pointed in the more in the right direction.

Jeremy Huston

Try doing them one arm at a time.  Bend your elbow and contort your body to get your right hand pointing back at your right knee.  Use your left hand to hold the right hand in place.  Now straighten the elbow and torso to get into the stretch.