Hej everyone,
I just checked the workout planner and it said spl/pe3-Im was 5 reps so I checked the course page and it said the same thing... I'm sure it used to be 10 reps did so,etching change or is my memory faulty?
Cheers
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by ausswe, February 25, 2014 · 5 Replies · 204 Views
Hej everyone,
I just checked the workout planner and it said spl/pe3-Im was 5 reps so I checked the course page and it said the same thing... I'm sure it used to be 10 reps did so,etching change or is my memory faulty?
Cheers
I thought it was always 5 reps. Man, if it was 10 reps, there's no way I could have mastered that lol. The pause before the eccentric...killer
I am hoping it is 10 reps because I really like the way this I'm shapes my bum and it is such a good rest! Although it won't matter too much as the pe isn't overly difficult after mastering the previous one. Anyway I guess I just misread it. If I can find my old copy of foundation 1 ill double check that.
It has always been 5. Did check from the original downloadable version.
Cheers for that. Guess ill have to retest and see where I'm at.
. I'm going to throw in a set of 10 at the end anyway because I really enjoy this Im.
Yes. And no one is asking you to do less ![]()