Hello all,
before the WOD's started here i soley concentrated on getting the MU, dedicated training to this alone obviously speeded up the gains i was getting. Since doing the WOD's i have obtained the front and back lever and think the next skill i would like would be the planche. I feel this requires some specic attention.. thoughts?
What would be the best way to combine the specific training of the planche and the WOD's?
Would i train planche 4 times per week and also repeat the planche movements in WODS? (if they appear)
Is it always best to combine the embedded planche with a 'dynamic' variation? I feel that my front lever came on best with rows and 'ice cream makers'...
Would love some progrmming advice from Coach if possible, i have the book and i know it address' 'steady state' and other programs... i dont think there is any info on combining spefic skill strength with the WODs.
I hope this htread is something other people can learn from to, without an expert helping with programming i feel so much time can be wasted.
Advice from all welcome.
Ricky, London, England.