I was actually planning on doing another mini cycle of these since last time I got 60s x 5, but it was pretty grueling by the end. Today was much easier, and really only the last set or two was challenging to get 60 seconds.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by jshaw, February 23, 2014 · 7 Replies · 181 Views
I was actually planning on doing another mini cycle of these since last time I got 60s x 5, but it was pretty grueling by the end. Today was much easier, and really only the last set or two was challenging to get 60 seconds.
Link is not working for me. Go to the main page of the video and copy the share link. When you post it correctly it will automatically embed in your post.
Daniel Burnham said:Link is not working for me. Go to the main page of the video and copy the share link. When you post it correctly it will automatically embed in your post.
Yeah I accidentally copied the link from the youtube video manager instead of the actual link for the video. Should be fixed now.
I think your head is too high.
I think keeping it in the 5 x 60 for two weeks would be good way to go.
Riku Calderón said:I think your head is too high.
I think keeping it in the 5 x 60 for two weeks would be good way to go.
I'm not sure what you mean that my head is too high? First, I would think that would be more difficult, thus evidence that proper strength has been demonstrated, no? Second, after watching the course video, the top of the athlete's head is level with his knees. Perhaps I should take another video from the side, but that looks about where my head is at.
Sorry for my english. Too much in the front. Neck shoud be neutral in this one.
Riku Calderón said:Sorry for my english. Too much in the front. Neck shoud be neutral in this one.
Ok yeah that makes more sense. I actually thought that when I wrote my response that it looked like maybe I was reaching too much with my neck. I'm on my deload this week, then I'm going to repeat the third block one more time.
I woudl just do it 2 times more and move on if it feels good. You still want to progress.