This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Equipment needed

Started by Milkman, February 22, 2014 · 2 Replies · 100 Views

Milkman

I notice that there is a small disk used to slide along the carpet for the "shoulder bridge leg curl" and the "planche lean".  I don't generally work out on carpet, though I could.  I work out on a tatami mat.  If I do need to purchase this item, where do I do so?  Thank you.

MattProulx
Milkman said:

I notice that there is a small disk used to slide along the carpet for the "shoulder bridge leg curl" and the "planche lean".  I don't generally work out on carpet, though I could.  I work out on a tatami mat.  If I do need to purchase this item, where do I do so?  Thank you.

I think it is a furniture mover, any general hardware store should have something for that, though you will always find different variations of them, I could never find the ones they use.

Bipocni

Just search amazon for furniture sliders.