This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Planche Lean, form critique

Started by Badi, February 22, 2014 · 2 Replies · 171 Views

Badi

Hello guys and girls,

I am still kinda clueless about the "right" position in a planche lean. Since english isn't my first language I am struggling with the whole depression, protraction, PPT, scapula and what so ever. I would really appreciate if somebody could comment my form on PLL =)

 

What I try to do:

1. Round upper back

2. No piking in the hip area

 

Because I have a broken toe I cant really put my right foot directly on the floor. The super soft material helps me to do it anyway.

 

Thanks in advance

post-3338-0-50268000-1393077324_thumb.pn

post-3338-0-31409100-1393077922_thumb.pn

EDM

Hi,

Your planche lean looks good enough to me (but I'm not yet happy with mine, so better that you get other feedbacks as well!).

 

In the mobility element, if you look at the F1 video, you should  keep 90° angle at the knee and your feet shouldn't touch.

Badi

thanks for the hint =)