Hey all!
So right now I'm doing my F/H workouts 4 mornings a week, and taking recovery the other 3. Having the plans in the morning helps make sure I get out of bed, so I'd like to make it consistent 7 days a week. The recovery is important, so I'm thinking of doing some focused stretching on those three off mornings.
I wanted to check in about what people thought would be the best stretches to focus on, given the focus is recovery (followed of course by improving my flexibility).
I was thinking about Bridge, Pike, Pancake/Side Splits, Front Splits, Manna-style shoulder stretches. What's missing? Should I do dynamic stretches to warm up, then get a lot of long passive stretching in?
Any and all advice would be welcome. Thanks in advance!
Edit: I will also probably do shoulder stretches with arm crossing over chest and pulling arms together behind the back.
PS, is there really much of a difference in Pancake stretching & Side Splits? Is it important to do both, or would pancake alone cut it?