Northeast Seminar/Community

Started by NoHiddenCosts, February 21, 2014 · 6 Replies · 2,083 Views

NoHiddenCosts

Two questions: 

 

Is there ever going to be a seminar in the northeast area? The more I hear about the seminars, the more enthusiastic I am about attending. I would be happy to drive several hours to another state (outside of Mass), but as a college student, adding a flight ticket on top of the seminar price would be difficult.

 

Also, is there anyone on the forum from the New England/Northeast? I haven't really noticed anyone with those tags.

Jennifer

There's one in Cornwall, Ontario that's probably w/i driving distance for you.  Do you have a passport?

 

Also, I think I read somewhere that there would be one in Rhode Island in October.  Where I read that I cannot remember.  

Joshua Slocum

I'm from Cambridge.

NoHiddenCosts
Jennifer said:

There's one in Cornwall, Ontario that's probably w/i driving distance for you.  Do you have a passport?

Oh my god, you're right!! That's only a 5 hour drive from my hometown! How long do early specials last?

 

Edit: May 9th is the answer to my own question.

NoHiddenCosts
Joshua Slocum said:

I'm from Cambridge.

Oh wow! Are there any other bostoners?

Xcel

In the chalk talk newsletter they keep mentioning one coming up in October in Rhode Island.  If this holds, I will definitely be there!

NoHiddenCosts

That's awesome! I hadn't noticed it in the recent Chalk Talk; clearly I was not looking hard. Think I may have to trek up to that one in Canada though, since it comes in August...