This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Addition of Exercises to workout

Started by lnick1975, February 18, 2014 · 1 Replies · 155 Views

lnick1975

During coach's podcast with Robb Wolf. He mentioned that he can train kids on multiple components at a time due to their bodies being in balance.

So, my question is what is considered a component?  

Would it be the difference between FL/PE1 & FL/PE7 or RC/PE1 & RC/PE6?  Would these be considered different components?

 

I am asking because I have been thinking about adding additional exercises after my initial workout.

I am contemplating on adding the exercises that I know I can do, that I am considering different components. Or would it be better for me to begin toying around with the following exercise in the list?

 

 

mitko

You are supposed to train exactly as said in the Foundation instructions - one PE+iM per movement

When you finish the prescribed training session feel free to play around with later exercises in the progressions. But play/practice and don't overly strain your self.

I am guessing that this is the reason for play time not being included in the course instructions. Too many people will transform play time in to "destroy my self time". So do keep your play time playful and easy :)