Hey everyone.
I've been trying to find a solution to this problem for quite some time, but cant really narrow anything down, that fits my symtoms - So now Im gonna try this forum out:)
Im experiencing quite a lot of pain during external rotation of my arm and I've been trying to fix it by strengthening the area, no luck though. The pain is situated in the back of the shoulder, right around where Latissimus dorsi meets the shoulder joint. I also tried extensive SMR on this area, that didnt help either.
A few times a week, I also experience sudden pain in the front of the shoulder where the biceps meets the shoulder.
Anyone have any idea what might be causing this? I can't afford a PT:/
Thanks
Pain during external rotation?
Started by Jukkaboy, February 17, 2014 · 3 Replies · 5,470 Views
What sport do you do?
Else I can only recommend to work, earn some money, visit a PT.
I don't play any sports:/
I got this from hitting weighted dislocates too hard, while also doing wide pullups and russian dips in L-sit. Backing off from those helped, and now it's gone.