Progression on L-sit!

Started by alimac, April 12, 2009 · 8 Replies · 3,054 Views

alimac

Woohoo!

I'm just 4 weeks into my first programme, when I started I couldn't even lift my legs off the ground for a moment when trying an Lsit on the floor, started off practising PB Lows, then moved onto PB sits. This morning just before my practice I thought I'd see if I could raise my legs in a normal Lsit (on the floor) held it for a good 5 seocnds or more!

I know it's only basic and I'm at a beginners standard but it sure feels good to see some progress! :D

Blairbob

congrats.

TakashiD

Hello i'm new to this,

and i was wondering what is a PB Low and PB Sit?

Thanks

Farago316

PB simply means Parallel Bars. PB Low is like an L-sit with your legs together and straight, but your feet are below horizontal. It is much easier than an L-sit, but it is used as a stepping stone.

Farago316

That picture you've shown is a PB L-sit. Just imagine if his feet were a bit lower, and that's a PB low.

TakashiD

o so do you mean he's legs to his body is no longer 90 degrees? and more than 90 degrees...like 120 degrees

Or you mean the legs are still at 90 degrees

Farago316

Yes, more than 90 Degrees

TakashiD

ah now i get it! thanks!