This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Pike Compression Im

Started by Chris Clarkson, February 17, 2014 · 1 Replies · 198 Views

Chris Clarkson

Hi all,

 

I am nowhere near close to H2 standard, apart from the general excitement of a new course coming out I wanted to utilise the Im's for additional pike compression as I've been stuck on Mn2 for over 6 months. I currently JC 42kg and do leg circles to increase my active flexibility but I'm not sure I'm making much progress.

 

Can I use the IM and PE for H2 as a warmup for the Mn2 Im or am I likely to hurt myself? 

 

Many Thanks,

 

Chris

Michael Taylor

From the course notes, the iM work in H2 builds off of later iMs from the MN progressions

If you are stuck on MN/PE2, you may be better off playing with some of the mobility work a little closer to the level you are at first.

That, and work on your pancake!

(I have made improvements in MN/PE2 from just doing this on a more consistent basis)