This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE1 - Video & Description dont seem to match

Started by juiop, February 17, 2014 · 2 Replies · 146 Views

juiop

I was looking at the video for RC/PE1, the Hinge Row and it seems very clear to me that the person has his glutes on the floor. He is essentially sitting down. But the description says "Begin with the glutes and shoulders just off the ground".

 

Does this mean the glutes should always be off the ground during the set? I really can't see it with the video. Also, this hinge movement feels very unnatural. I find myself constantly doing a normal row where there is no hinge.

howens

That's the old video. There is a new one. Glutes off the floor.

juiop

okay wow jsut saw it. i was referring to the epub one i got ages ago. online version is certainly updated. that fixes my problem. thanks!

 

I also noticed there is a good stretch in the chest area at the end of the rep.