This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Week to follow according to ROM?

Started by Fran9, February 17, 2014 · 2 Replies · 137 Views

Fran9

Hello, I apologize if this issue has been already addressed elsewhere. I am experiencing some difficulty reaching the same ROM as the athletes demonstrating the videos for SL/PE1 (Arch Body Hold) and MN/PE2 (Straddle Up). For instance I can perform Week 11 of MN/PE2 with less compression and Week 5 of SL/PE1 but my arch is not as high as required for mastery.
My question is, until my ROM improves what week should I be following for these two exercises? Should I go back to Week 1 and stay there until my ROM is enough for mastery or should I still work on week 11 and 5 respectively to build endurance with my current ROM?

Thank you :)

Bipocni

I think the generally accepted answer is to do the cycle from week 1-4 and then repeat.

Jon Douglas

Personally Ive had results forgetting rep counting, going for my max rom and stopping the set when I lose it. Started counting reps only then. YMMV.