This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Few Questions about H1

Started by wallcrawler, February 16, 2014 · 2 Replies · 160 Views

wallcrawler

So I've been doing F1 for a while but haven't started H1 but am about to. I have a few questions to anyone who might know:

 

1. The PEs for the 4 main exercises (WP, FKP, WR and FTP) don't have IMs, so how do we progress thru them in one workout session as relate to rest, etc. Example: Do we do all 5 sets of WP with a certain timed rest between sets? OR do we do one round of each exercise with a set timed rest? OR do we just go thru a round of each exercise with NO rest until all 5 sets for all 4 exercises are completed?

 

2. Advancing: is advancement in each exercise (including the HS exercise and its IM) independent of advancement in all the others? IOW, could I be at WP/PE3, FKP/PE2, WR/PE4, FTP/PE3 and HS/PE2 at one point in time as long as I am doing the reps properly? Or do they have to 'stay together (iow, I can't go t PE 2 on ANY exercise until I am ready to go to PE2 on ALL of them)?

 

Thanks for help!

gohei_

1. I am not sure if there is an official answer on that one but I go through them as a circuit, WP>FKP>WR>FTP and then take a short rest just to shake out my wrists and then I go again.

 

2. I believe this is the same as in F1; it's okey if they are in different progressions.

meras

2. Well you should always do the stretches and followed by WP, FPK, WR, FTP progressions, followed by a hs and an iM element