Hello everybody!

Started by Neil Kennedy, February 16, 2014 · 1 Replies · 3,048 Views

Neil Kennedy

Hey, my name is Neil Kennedy. I own CrossFit Downpatrick (Northern Ireland)

I have been doing basic gymnastics for almost a year now.

At my gym we place high emphasis in the gymnastic element of CrossFit & although there are many bad reviews about CF we pride ourselves on good form & quality coaching & programming.

I am a huge admirer of gymnastics & as a CrossFitter plan to use it as my primary strength & conditioning plan alongside CrossFit.

Im certain that Getting better at gymnastics will make me better at crossfit.

I have gone through a pretty big bidy transformation losing 111 pounds.

Are there any other crossfitters on here? If so please get in touch.

If anyone could point me in the direction of a good nutrition system to fuel my busy days & multiple workouts id very greatful.

Neil Kennedy.

Joakim Anderson
Neil Kennedy said:

I have gone through a pretty big bidy transformation losing 111 pounds.

If anyone could point me in the direction of a good nutrition system to fuel my busy days & multiple workouts id very greatful.

 

Impressive!!! What did you do to lose it?

 

I myself eat pretty much paleo only. Not that I follow the paleo movement religiously, it's just the way I like to eat. Keeps me healthy and my bodyfat % marginally under 10.

 

Welcome to the forum!