Monday FL, sPL, HBP, RC and H1
Tuesday MN, SL, SLS
Wednesday H1
Thursday FL, sPL, HBP, RC
Friday MN, SL, SLS and H1
Saturday and Sunday Stretch
Is this too much? What do you guys do?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Ethan Atwood, February 15, 2014 · 3 Replies · 104 Views
Monday FL, sPL, HBP, RC and H1
Tuesday MN, SL, SLS
Wednesday H1
Thursday FL, sPL, HBP, RC
Friday MN, SL, SLS and H1
Saturday and Sunday Stretch
Is this too much? What do you guys do?
That's pretty reasonable. Stick with it for a few weeks and see how you feel.
I'm on week 5 and I'm getting stronger, I can feel it. Should I just keep with this or should I add?
If it's working for you, stick with it. If you're seeing results it's best not to change any variables until you get stuck.