Is the seminar still worth it if you already have HS and Foundation?

Started by Dan Jeong, February 13, 2014 · 8 Replies · 2,240 Views

Dan Jeong

I have Handstand one and two, and all four foundation series. I also plan to purchase all of the future products. Is the seminar still going to be worth it? Is there something more to offer in seminar that is not offered in online courses?

Thinking about attending one in September during Coach's Asia tour in Korea  :D

 

Coach, if you read this by any chance, I should be able to assist you with interpretations as I speak both English and Korean. I don't really know how you run the seminar in non-english speaking countries but I will be glad to help you out!

TANSTAAFL

The seminar is worth more than everything you have, plus a golden, diamond studded goblet filled with gymnastic elixir.

 

I'll let everyone else fill in the details.

Dan Jeong
TANSTAAFL said:

The seminar is worth more than everything you have, plus a golden, diamond studded goblet filled with gymnastic elixir.

 

I'll let everyone else fill in the details.

Where in PA are you located by the way? I live in Pittsburgh so I just wanted to say hi :D

TANSTAAFL

I'm in Morrisville, right on the Jersey border. Soooo...about 5 hours away by car. Much faster by jet, rocket car, or teleportation.

 

Anyways, the seminar is gold. I really need to get back to one, but money has been super tight...excuses, bah.

Daniel Burnham

You will probably find that you have many unnoticed holes in your training.  The seminar goes in depth into the method and gives you reasons for each movement.  The networking is awesome as well.  Ive not met a friendlier group than the people at the seminar.  I still keep in touch with many of them.

Paul M

Dan,

 

Go to the seminar if you can. 

 

I have been to two seminars and they helped me improve in every catagory; I especially made great progress in my weakest areas.  I will attend again when I can.  Coach is smart, funny and very encouraging if you are willing to listen.  You get instant and expert feedback.  Also you also learn from your fellow students. 

 

If GB is your primary strength program, attend a seminar and invest in yourself [your education]

 

Paul

wheezer

If you remember a time you do an element for months... then you read a tip here on the forum that totally changes the element, makes it feel different, changes the difficulty, and suddenly it makes so much more sense.

 

I'd imagine the seminar is that x1,000.

Christian

I can't recommend going to a seminar enough.

The value of hands on critique, insight and knowledge is priceless. You also get to meet people sharing your goals and see different levels. Seeing people do moves more advanced than you in real life is nothing like watching a movie of it. If you have the opportunity to go, then go.

Jon Douglas

I have only been to one seminar, and I have made it the highest priority to attend another asap.

No question, definitely worth it.