Just wanted to say thank you! Going from PE1 to PE5 almost completely cured my left shoulder from impegement that lasted for few years. HBP PE5 is probably the most painful PE I have done so far but ever since I started it little pain that still remained completely disappeared. My daughter appreciates it the most as I can pick her up now whenever she wants.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
F1 HBP does wonders for your shoulders
Started by RF_Guy, February 13, 2014 · 2 Replies · 247 Views
Now that's a testimonial
Congrats
Thats really good to hear, I've recently developed a bad impingement that just kills me at karate, however I'm finding the IM's from the handstands course to be helping a lot too. Not that I can actually do the IM's, but doing the pre hab work, in order to get myself closer to the positions has done wonders.