Hi all. Just a question about when I should start to look at developing ring work. I'm only 4 weeks into my first gymnastics strength programme and currently am doing pretty basic stuff to give you an idea of where I'm at my strength programme is currently:
PB sit 15 x 4 secs
Frog Stand 6 x 10 secs (probably cold move onto next progression now)
XR Rings press up Bulgarian 3x5
XR Pullups Blgarian 3x5
Back curl ups 3x5
SLS negatives 3x5
Windshield wipers 3x5
Deck squats 3x5
v-ups 3x5
Some handstand work also thrown in.
So as you can see I'm at a pretty basic level although this routine is pretty manageable and looking forward to my next progression in a couple of weeks. Should I start to add some ring work in at this stage or wait until I get more strength as I'm sure most of the moves I would have to 'cheat' at the moment.