This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Been taking 2-5 minute breaks between HS-PE sets, is that acceptable?

Started by Nash, February 12, 2014 · 30 Replies · 1,692 Views

ausswe

I would say a.ways do skill work first so you aren't too tired from anything else and you can focus on perfecting your form. I believe coach mentioned a long time ago he preferred skill work first followed by strength stuff.

Ravn

My handstand has improved immensely since beginning F1/H1, and one of the side effects is that I can now handstand fairly decently for sets of 30-60 seconds after strength work; That just wasn't possible before, as my shoulders would be completely gone.

juiop

I am confused. For mastery are we suppose to do all sets with absolutely no rest inbetween? Which means, you do the set, then do the IM, then straight onto the set...repeating as necessary...without any actual rest?

 

Where in Foundations is this stated?

Alan Tseng
juiop said:

I am confused. For mastery are we suppose to do all sets with absolutely no rest inbetween? Which means, you do the set, then do the IM, then straight onto the set...repeating as necessary...without any actual rest?

 

Where in Foundations is this stated?

there's no rest between sets and the IM's in Foundation

gohei_
juiop said:

I am confused. For mastery are we suppose to do all sets with absolutely no rest inbetween? Which means, you do the set, then do the IM, then straight onto the set...repeating as necessary...without any actual rest?

 

Where in Foundations is this stated?

Where is it stated that you are allowed to rest?  :icon_twisted: