Handstand critique

Started by Matthieu Jeandel, February 11, 2014 · 2 Replies · 1,126 Views

Matthieu Jeandel

Hello 

 

Just post here a vidéo of my progress on handstand. Following H1 since décember I am actually on the 5 x 10sec free handstand because I need two or three attempts to maintain my 10 sec handstand. So I want to success in one attempt before moving away. 

 

 

I know (show) that I need to work to open the shoulder and put the ears between the arms. 

 

Wait your advice and all what you can say to improve my handstand. 

 

[ youtube ] 

 [ /youtube ]

 

Thank you

Alessandro Mainente

my opinion is that is better for you fix your mobility deficit. if you learn wrong handstand due to wrong bodyline you will need triple time to correct it once a solid mobility is achieved. consider that you do not need to maintain balance if you are holding a wrong position, why accumulate brain stimulation on something wrong? it's like write write and write that 2+2 = 3. is far more productive stop with it and work on the correct milestones.

Matthieu Jeandel

Thank you for your advise. Will focus on mobility first.  

 

Matt.