This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Advanced Seminar Studies Forum

Started by Cory Fair, February 9, 2014 · 11 Replies · 31 Views

Cory Fair

We have seen very minimal activity on this for some time. Is there a benefit to retaining this forum? If not, we can keep it but simply hide it so the content is not lost.

Coach Sommer

Let's hide it then.

Cory Fair

Should we hide the WOD archive as well?

Cole Dano

Is there any way to tell how much traffic it gets and from where/who?

Cory Fair

No, we can see total views on a thread, but not when they occurred or by whom. 

Cory Fair

I've now hidden it. If for some reason we need access to either the WoD or Seminar Graduate forum, I can simply unhide it for admin/community manager.

Coach Sommer

Let's plan ahead and unhide it now for admin/community manager.

Cole Dano

I still think the name Graduate Forums is confusing and potentially could hinder people from clicking the link.

 

Can I suggest changing it to Course Forums now that the courses are their primary focus?

Coach Sommer

Great idea.

Cory Fair

Done.

Cole Dano

Looks good!

 

Don't forget to also change it in the Course Portal, this is actually where the old name jumped out at me as confusing.

Cory Fair

So demanding!  :P