This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLPE7 equipment alternatives

Started by EvolutionarySideSteps, February 9, 2014 · 3 Replies · 154 Views

EvolutionarySideSteps

I still don´t have access to stall bars. Doing this stuff in a regular gym so Im wondering if there´s a way to substitute the stall bars when doing SLPE7.

Could I do them hanging on rings for example? Or in a headstand? You´ll lose the back support I can see that but are there viable alternatives?

Guest

Headstand against the wall

RyanC

You have a bootleg copy of F2 or something? It says how to do these in the notes. :facepalm:

 

Either way getting these HeS RLL done was harder than i thought. I've been slacking on my press training. Get them done and get to that flag! :icon_twisted:

EvolutionarySideSteps

"If you lack stall bars, a good substitution is to perform this movement while in a headstand against the wall"

I guess this one´s on me then....... :P

Sorry about that.