Pain around the shoulder blade spine

Started by Jukkaboy, February 8, 2014 · 4 Replies · 1,684 Views

Jukkaboy

Hey 

I'm experiencing pain around/under my shoulder blade, and along the thoracic spine, even when breathing at the moment. The pain has been going on for some months now, but has been getting worse lately.

 

The pain gets worse and worse as my ribcage expands during breathing and when arching that area  of the spine, it is extremely painful. Has anyone tried this before or do anyone have any idea, what might be causing this? I tried performing extensive SMR as well as stretching the area, but with no improvement at all.

I have not experienced any accidents that might have caused any fractures or damaged to the surrounding tissue - that i know of at least. So I'm thinking it might be a nerve impingement?

I'd really appreciate if you could just come up with some suggestions:)

Kind regards

Jukka.

Christoph

What's  your training?

Jukkaboy

Early stages of F1 and H1:)

Jukkaboy

No one else, have any input?:)

Ravn

Not qualified, sorry :-)