This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Making up missed workout days

Started by Jonathan Horowitz, February 8, 2014 · 1 Replies · 150 Views

Jonathan Horowitz

I travel for work, so some weeks I may only get 1 or 2 workouts in. Which is better: 

 

1) Move into the next week, even though I didn't meet the volume requirements, or 

 

2) Repeat that week the following week

 

I'm thinking that if it's week 1/5/9 or 4/8/12 (deload week) it wouldn't be too big of a deal to repeat the week, but it might be too much volume for the other weeks. Any thoughts? 

ausswe

Depends how you feel. If say you get only the first work out for the week done and it wasn't too bad then next week attempt the next weeks progressions. If how ever you really struggled to bang out that workout then I'd repeat. Just make sure you keep the deload in sync.