This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

ABH mood and setting things right

Started by Iguanus, February 7, 2014 · 4 Replies · 200 Views

Iguanus

After someti-me on this exercise, I've grown to like it somewhat. It does not means we don't get some pretty nasty fights, but since our relationship will be long, better to make it good! Therefore, I found the perfect soundtrack for it!

 

I sure feel like 3:22 when I finish the set (internally, of course!).

 

And, when I get to the point of 5x60, last set will be listening to this other track, for sure! Solo on the end will be nice addition to iM!

 

Edit: For some reason, if a link explicits the time for the vídeo to start (ending with #t=112, for instance), I can't get to embed it. Is it youtube itself or the forum?

Bro'

Yesterday, this made me finish my 4x12 of HBP/PE2 like it was nothing. Truly felt like a superhero. :P  For statics however, I prefer this one. Probably because of the title.  :lol:

Ravn

I see what you did there!

Iguanus
Bro said:

Yesterday, this made me finish my 4x12 of HBP/PE2 like it was nothing. Truly felt like a superhero. :P  For statics however, I prefer this one. Probably because of the title.  :lol:

Hey, those music are Golden! The second titles tells it all!

 

And gotta add that the blue guy on the first video looked very much like Saint Seya's protagonist!

TANSTAAFL

Here's another to add to the mix.