This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

South Africa

Started by Nicholas Cooper, February 7, 2014 · 20 Replies · 2,229 Views

Nicholas Cooper

Hi all,

Are there any other people in South Africa that are doing this program? 

If there is where in SA are you.

 

Thanks 

Guest

I'm from South Africa but not living there.

Nicholas Cooper

Hi Jamez!

I'm looking for people to train with. Where in this big world are you living now?

Guest

Down under.

I'mthenewguy

Nicholas, whereabouts are you located? I'll hopefully be in Cape Town by the end of the year. Been on the program for only 2 weeks now. How's your progress going?

 

Peace brotha
JC

Nicholas Cooper

Hi JC,

Very slowly, Mobility is a huge problem. I'm in Cape Town.

How you finding the program? 

Gavin S

Is this the Nicholas Cooper that went to Greenside High School by any chance?

Nicholas Cooper

No thats my evil twin  :icon_twisted:

Luke Searra

Im from South Africa but living in Asia right now

Nicholas Cooper

I see you are foundation f.5 certified. How long have you been doing Gymnastic Bodies for ? 

Luke Searra

Using F1 and H1 I used both solidly for 6 months to get F.5

Nicholas Cooper

Thats awesome. I have mobility issues, working on them. Finding my progress very slow. 

Eugene Pienaar

Hi Guys

Anyone still doing Gymnastics bodies training in Cape town? Nicholas are you still doing it?

Nicholas Cooper

Hi Eugene,

Just restarted this year. 

CH Van Lingen

I have been on various parts of the program for about a year again after spending some time off doing elbow rehab work. I live in Parys and train alone. Its hard to stay motivated;-)

I am still quite a beginner on foundation and handstand, but being over 40 I have to be patient. And I never did gymnastics 

I travel to Cape town often, maybe we can setup a a meeting and see if we cant get this thing off the ground here?

Nicholas Cooper

Hi, I stopped the program and only started again this year. So I'm also a beginner. Taking my time. Fixing injuries.   

Matthew Carter

Hi  Nicholas

I am in Cape Town, also have mobility issues I am trying to fix.  It would be good to meet up and compare notes and possibly start some accountability.

Let me know.

Matt

Nicholas Cooper

Hi Matthew,

Where in CT are you?

Matthew Carter

Hi Nicolas

Sorry did not check back for a while I am in the Southern Suburbs, Plumstead.

mail me on matt@knxsa.com  (incase it blocks the email that is matt"at"knxsa.com)

Musaed Abrahams

Hi Nicholas,

Im in Rosebank CT. Starting program tomorrow.

Musaed

Tanya Hill

I am no where near clost to you Musaed. However, I will keep you in mind for future travel! Keep us posted on your GST progress. ;)