This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE2 Form Check

Started by puckshaw, February 7, 2014 · 6 Replies · 168 Views

puckshaw

Just wanted to see how my headstand looks. I can hold this for the 5x60s mastery but have a long way to go on the mobility. I wanted to see if I could dial it in better while I'm developing the mobility. Sorry my feet get cut off. My toes are pointed. Thanks!

Coach Sommer

Looks good.  

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

puckshaw
Coach Sommer said:

Looks good.  

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Great, thanks coach! Now if I could just make some progress on the mobility. Damn all those years of bench press!

James Hall

Looks like a cool gym!

puckshaw
James Hall said:

Looks like a cool gym!

It's a Crossfit gym ;)

Adriano Augusto

Mobility, mobility... you've to post your mobility :D

puckshaw
Adriano Augusto said:

Mobility, mobility... you've to post your mobility :D

It's pretty embarrassing at the moment haha. I can barely get a dowel to the needed height no matter how wide my grip is :(