Hi all, please comment on my progress withn these two.
Set 3 of 5x15 MNPE2
ABH Set 3 of 3x24 secs
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by James Hall, February 6, 2014 · 2 Replies · 209 Views
Hi all, please comment on my progress withn these two.
Set 3 of 5x15 MNPE2
ABH Set 3 of 3x24 secs
I'm not on straddle ups yet so I'll just comment on the ABH. It looks like your feet aren't together. You have to keep them together for mastery. And the ROM could be a bit better for your legs, but upper body looks good to me
LOL at the random guy handstand walking by you in the 1st video. I think your form with the V-Ups looks good. It would be better if you sat up a little bit more, perhaps you could focus on looking straight ahead as opposed to up. That helped me.