This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Jefferson Curls - pain behind knees

Started by twan, February 5, 2014 · 5 Replies · 217 Views

twan

Is it normal to feel feel a slight pain behind the knees when performing this exercise ? I hear conflicting arguments on the internet but I'm not sure which of these are correct.

Bipocni

I did, until I upped the weight.

Alan Tseng

Pain behind the knees usually mean very tight calves

MT Nordic

Agreed, it means you need this stretch!  :lol:

twan

So there's no problem if I feel a slight tightness behind my knees? I can tell my flexibility has already improved considerably in a short amount of time, love this exercise.

 

Thx guys

Cole Dano

Not a problem, that's a very normal place to feel tightness.

 

As long as you're not jamming your knees back into hyperextension, you're just experiencing normal calf tightness. Have fun!