This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Evaluating my progress

Started by Jennifer, February 4, 2014 · 9 Replies · 417 Views

Jennifer

Today I did 4x60s ABH.    Here is what the first set looked like:

 

 

And here is a screen shot from the last 5sec of the last set.  And what the picture doesn't show is how every part of me is quivering like a jello salad.  

 

 

 

In other words, not this microcycle....

Keilani Gutierrez

#thumbsup

 

I know the feeling. nice to see you doing 60sec holds ^_^ #gettingthere

NoHiddenCosts

That first picture looks great! And congrats on making it up to 4x60, even if you still have some work left before mastery.

 

We started around the same time, so I'm using you as competitive inspiration, Jennifer! Coming through week 8 on ABH now...

TANSTAAFL

LOL, the second pic is awesome. ABH strikes again, but the last laugh is yet to fall.

fazool

Truly inspirational for the rest of us striving to get there and rewarding for you on the progress you have made. Thanks for posting the pics.

meras

That first pic is amazing! Good luck with the mastery

Joakim Anderson

First photo was good! Keep working hard :)

Jennifer

Thanks for the kind words.    I was a little dismayed when I saw some of the vids I took this week.   I'm just, you know, used to being a stud.  ;)  <giggle>  (totally kidding!)

Jennifer

Second attempt at mastery:   Fail. 

 

in the 5th set my knees are slightly bent and the last 15 seconds my legs are shaking something awful.  

 

Third Block 3 microcycle  scheduled after deload.  Deep breath...

Nash

Good job! I tried 5x36 last week and my last two sets look exactly like the 2nd photo.

Great progress stud!