Comparision of alternative exercises using gym machines and gymnastics (calisthenics)
Started by Radek, February 4, 2014 · 3 Replies · 2,979 Views
Comparision of alternative exercises using gym machines and gymnastics (calisthenics)
bodyweigth training needs to maintain a correct bodyline during all the movements. the problem of maintain this body line during the exercise on a machine is that those machines isolate the muscles and force another bodyline can lets to joints instability and injury. for a matter of learn how to move your body is different from move a weight you are holding in a position.
I've seen it before and I don't rate it.
The beauty of calisthenics comes from its many progressions. You can't simply replace one exercise with another and plug away at it forever.
Radek said:Comparision of alternative exercises using gym machines and gymnastics (calisthenics)
I don't understand the purpose of the video. They don't do any actual comparing, they just show a bodyweight exercise and a machine or barbell exercise that is similar.