This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

hermitage / nashville tn area

Started by rking1972, February 3, 2014 · 12 Replies · 1,366 Views

rking1972

I have a full gymnastic bodies friendly garage training facility. Anyone visits or lives in the area is welcome to train. Just email Me ... I am not a business.

I am a stay at home dad with a 4 month old. Try to practice the skills as much as I can

howens

Sweet. In memphis here.

rking1972

A few pics

post-3520-0-59026700-1391527796_thumb.pn

post-3520-0-53261200-1391528264_thumb.pn

post-3520-0-18305500-1391528291_thumb.pn

Eric Baum

=O

 

I want a place like this in my house.

rking1972
Baum said:

=O

 

I want a place like this in my house.

I want to be in Brazil!!! We are even !
Eric Baum

I would wait two months before wanting that ;)

 

Too hot right now!

MoonKnight

I am a 44 year old father living in Nashville and I would love to stop by to "talk shop"...I have a dedicated and serious gymnatics strength home practice, but would enjoy meeting other Middle Tn gymnastic enthusiasts.

 

I sent you a PM with my email

 

 

mrobertweiss

where'd you purchase the thick mat?

jefferwat
rking1972 said:

I have a full gymnastic bodies friendly garage training facility. Anyone visits or lives in the area is welcome to train. Just email Me ... I am not a business.

I am a stay at home dad with a 4 month old. Try to practice the skills as much as I can

I just joined GB and have thought about moving to the Memphis area. Are you still there?

Seth Alexander

Just started GST so no need for any of that equipment, yet. However, I live in Hermitage too. You still around @Roger King?

Drew Curtis
On May 27, 2016 at 0:41 AM, Seth Alexander said:

Just started GST so no need for any of that equipment, yet. However, I live in Hermitage too. You still around @Roger King?

Hey Seth, and Roger, I am just starting GST as well. I also live in Hermitage. Lets connect!

Seth Alexander
4 hours ago, Drew Curtis said:

Hey Seth, and Roger, I am just starting GST as well. I also live in Hermitage. Lets connect!

For sure!

Donald Walker 196840

@Seth Alexander @Roger King @Drew Curtis I just moved to town. Are you guys still training?