This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

H2 mobility for Mn/pe2?

Started by HamdiC, February 3, 2014 · 4 Replies · 224 Views

HamdiC

As I've had about year of trouble with my mn/pe2 progress, and it all seems down to pancake flexibility... Would purchasing H2 for the pancake mobility be worth it? I have not completed F1 or H1 obviously. But lack of pancake ROM has been my stumbling block for passing mn/pe2.

howens

I'll second that question I'm having the same issues.

Alessandro Mainente

The final pancake of H2 is more adductor flexibility while PE2 is more adducctor + hamstring flexibility (since you are working around 100-120°) . i'm not saying that pancake is not useful to master mn pe2 but the contrary, a solid hamstring basis is necessary to not fall into an injury on H2 and master the mobility elements. the major part of people lack of both strength and flex talking about PE2/MN, but side hips flexor are the weaker part so it's more a strength problem then a flexibility problem.

Keilani Gutierrez

so the bottleneck is muscles like TFL?

howens

Well I have always had tight hamstrings. 25 years of martial arts helped, took 2 years off during a career change and it was back to square 1 with my hamstrings. Im making progress but its painfully slow. My job involves driving for 8 plus hours a day. I try and limber whenever I can but it feels like fighting a losing battle with my hamstrings.