This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

'Remember me' login option

Started by kimura, February 2, 2014 · 9 Replies · 166 Views

kimura

The 'remember me' function doesn't seem to be working for me. Is anyone else experiencing this?

thecolin

It doesn't work for me either.

Keilani Gutierrez

same.

Romulo

Same :(

Eric Baum

Yeah. It doesn't work.

RF_Guy

Works for me. In both mobile (dolphin) and PC (firefox)

Jennifer

It didn't work for me until I cleared the cache.

Bro'
Jennifer said:

It didn't work for me until I cleared the cache.

 

Tried this and it worked.

thecolin
Jennifer said:

It didn't work for me until I cleared the cache.

 

Thanks, it looks like it's working now for me now. (On Chrome/Windows 7)

kimura

I'm not sure how to clear the cache on an iPhone 4s...I cleared cookies and browsing data, etc, and it still wouldn't work.