This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Progression / regression in RC pe1/pe3

Started by bombadil, February 1, 2014 · 3 Replies · 172 Views

bombadil

Hi all.

So before the new video for RC pe1, I achieved what I thought was mastery and tested out of that movement and moved right on to Pe2 for my first full cycle. I'm now on week 6 of that cycle.

My plan is--and I'm wondering if this is wise--to complete mastery on pe2 (which I feel I will do) in another six weeks. Then, go back to pe1 and work through that cycle. Once mastered, go on to pe3.

Does that make sense? Or, once resetting to pe1, should I/do I have to reset all the progressions? Or, should I stop pe3 in its tracks and go back now?

Thanks for you response.

Bipocni

I don't think there's any reason to go back.

 

If you can pass mastery for RC/PE2 you can probably do the same for RC/PE1.  Maybe just run a mastery test for a week if you're uncertain.

ausswe

I dunno. I found RC pe1 as challenging as RC pe3 tbh. I guess everyone is different though. No harm in doing a mastery test for RC pe1 if you have doubts. When you are done with pe2 try a mastery check of pe1 and see how it goes or test it on the same day as RC training. It shouldn't be a problem for you by then anyway.

bombadil

yeah, I see your points.  SO, once I complete mastery on my current cycle, I will test mastery for rcpe1.  Cool.