This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Ok to use later iM's?

Started by Keegan, January 31, 2014 · 3 Replies · 295 Views

Keegan

Hi guys and gals,

I know that we are not supposed to progress to further variations of the PE's before we master the earlier ones, but what about utilizing later iM's to help improve weak/sticking points in earlier PE's/iM's?

For instance, doing a set of SAC 4's in my daily warm-up to help activate and strengthen the internal rotators/Glute Med to improve my Swivel Hips? Or a set of seated straddle lifts to help improve straddle-ups?

Ravn

I've had good results doing just that, but as usual, don't go nuts and get injured.

Christian

Also I'd stay away from the strength based ones. Like some sPL in F2/3 and the FLS ones.

Keegan

Thanks for the replies guys. :-)

Yeah Christian, that makes sense. I also was definitely not going to be trying anything like Manna wall slides any time soon. ;-)